HP Copper Spark Plug
Regular price $10.47
ACCEL U-Groove performance spark plugs have a patented U-shaped ground electrode that produces a double wide, hotter spark to ignite standard or even the highest compression engines. The sintered alumina heavy-duty five rib insulator eliminates flashover and overheating that occurs with high performance and long range applications. ACCEL U-Groove spark plugs use the purest copper/nickel alloy electrode to produce a broad heat range that is highly foul resistant and dissipates heat better than any other material. Years of racing and street performance research has proven that ACCEL U-Groove spark plugs deliver the hottest spark and the highest performance of any spark plug available.
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum Plugs
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C-Cut Design Un-Shrouds The Spark Kernel For A Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs; The Accel Hp Plugs Are Gapable
- Machine Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- Stock Heat Range
- On The Street Or Strip; Accel Hp Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver!
- GTIN: 00090127745717
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: 0.030 in.
- Hex Size: 0.625 in.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Projected Tip: Yes
- Reach: 1.000 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Torque Capacity: 7.2 ft/lbs. - 14.5 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 0.9800 x 0.9800 x 3.7400 inches