HP Copper Spark Plug
Regular price $30.46
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention. Lastly These ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Are a ONE PIECE DESIGN Meaning You Won't Break It Off in the Head!
- 1 Piece Design-Wont Break Off In Head During Removal Like 2 Pc.
- The Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C - Cut Design Un-shrouds The Spark Kernel For Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs - The HP Plugs Are Gapable
- Machined Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- GTIN: 00743047113530
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: N/A
- Hex Size: 0.5625 in.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Projected Tip: No
- Reach: 0.8125 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Thread Size: 16mm
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 0.9800 x 0.9800 x 3.7400 inches