HP Copper Spark Plug
Regular price $83.97
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention.
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum Plugs
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C-Cut Design/Un-Shrouding The Spark Kernel
- Gapable Unlike Iridium Or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise Thread Engagement
- Stock Heat Range
- On The Street Or Strip; Accel Hp Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver!
- GTIN: 00090127745830
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: 0.045 in.
- Hex Size: 0.625 in.
- Package Quantity: 8
- Projected Tip: Yes
- Reach: 1.000 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Torque Capacity: 7.2 ft/lbs. - 14.5 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 1.2000 x 3.7000 x 9.1000 inches