HP Copper Spark Plug
Regular price $27.92
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention.
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum Plugs
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C-Cut Design Un-Shrouds The Spark Kernel For A Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs; The Accel Hp Plugs Are Gapable
- Machine Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- One Step Colder Than Stock
- On The Street Or Strip Accel Hp Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver!
- GTIN: 00090127745700
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: N/A
- Hex Size: 0.5625 in.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Projected Tip: Yes
- Reach: 1.040 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Thread Size: 12mm
- Torque Capacity: 7 ft/lbs. - 11 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 0.9800 x 0.9800 x 3.7400 inches