H1111Z video capture can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage. Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
* Support 8/10/12bit deep color;
* Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15 meters, (1080P and below resolution);
* Support most acquisition software, such as VLC、OBS 、Amcap, etc;
* Support for Windows、Android and MacOS;
* Conform to USB Video and for UVC standard;
* Conform to USB Audio for UAC standard;
* Without external power supply, compact and portable.
HDMI resolution:Max input can be 3840×2160@30Hz
Support video format: 8/10/12bit Deep color
Video output format:YUV、JPEG
Video output resolution:Max output can be 1920×1080@30Hz/60Hz
Support audio format:L-PCM
Input cable distance: ≤15m,AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Connection and Operation
1: Connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI input of the video capture with
one HDMI cable.
2: Connect the computer to the usb port of the video capture with usb cable.
3: Operation steps for USB video capture(OBS): Open the software→Choose sources of
“Video capture Device”→Set the size of image→Choose “Studio Mode”(double window)
→Choose “Start Recording”.
Operation Example as below
1. Add new sources, choose “Nsendato Video Capture Device ”